Monday, April 16, 2012

Tasting - Anyela's Riesling

2010 Riesling
Name: Anyela's 2010 Riesling
Variety: Riesling
Region: Upstate New York - Finger Lakes
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $15.95

Wine Critic's Review: "I found the 2010 Riesling to be very nice... They have received multiple awards for their Riesling... Anyela's is a young winery producing some remarkable wines." -Why Wine Blog

My Review: I enjoyed the 2010 Riesling because it wasn't overly sweet. I have noticed my palate changing and enjoying more wines with a dryer, less sweet taste. The flavor that stuck out the most when initially trying this wine was a peachy flavor. Since the wine wasn't too sweet, the citrusy flavors helps to bring down the level of sweetness. The lingering flavor of the wine was a crisp and clean finish.

I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment