Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tasting - Anyela's Cuvee Blanc

Cuvee Blanc
Name: Anyela's Cuvee Blanc
Variety: Cuvee Blanc
Region: Upstate New York - Finger Lakes
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $14.95

Wine Critic's Review: "The NV Cuvee Blanc was a bit disappointing, but I found the 2010 Riesling to be very nice. Then again, 2010 was a very goodyear for the FLX Rieslings and Finger Lakes white wines." - Why Wine Blog

My Review: This particular Cuvee Blanc is a blend of Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Cayuga White. The very first taste I noticed immediately was a nice lemon flavor and hints of green apple. Overall the wine was citrusy and had a crisp, clean mid palate. The lingering flavor left a slight lemon, citrus flavor in my mouth. One word to describe this wine was lemon!

I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment